Reserve Space

Looking for a space to hold a public or private meeting or event?

The Town of Montgomery has three public spaces open to reservations. These reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis provided they are not needed for official town business.

Public Safety Building
Get directions

The Public Safety Building has one conference room open to reservations for meetings. The fire and rescue departments have priority for this room, but reservations can be made by contacting the town clerk, who has the master schedule in their office. Call the town clerk at (802) 326-4719.

The Town Hall
Get directions

The Town Hall (or Grange) master schedule is also kept by the town clerk. If you’d like to reserve the town hall, please contact the town clerk by calling (802) 326-4719.

The Recreation Center Pavilion
Get directions

The Pavilion at the town Recreation Center is great for outdoor events and parties. You can reserve this space by calling Karen Frascella at Montgomery Properties: (802) 326-4581.

There is no fee for residents or non profits but there is a damage deposit of $100 required. They will check the date for you, fill you in on the procedures and ask you to fill out an application. If your group is over 50 people you are expected to rent another porta pottie. We also ask that you take out your trash, recycling and returnables and clean up after your event.

A written policy on the use and fees for these facilities is available online and from the town clerk.