|Office Hours||Monday 8:30-5pm|
2023 Holiday & Office Closure Schedule
Stay up to date with our Latest News!
|Location||Public Safety Building|
86 Mountain Rd. / VT-242
Montgomery Center, VT 05471
|P.O. Box 356|
Montgomery Center, VT 05471
|Phone/ Email||802-326-4719. Visit our Municipal Directory|
- Land Records:
- In Person- Town Land Records are available for public inspection and title research in person during our offices hours. No appointment necessary. Please review our Search & Retrieval Policy.
- Online– Sign up with Cott Systems “Record Hub” to view our records online! Sign up for a subscription for your Title Research needs OR sign up without a subscription and simply pay as you go for land record copies. Click the link to access Record Hub.
- Public Property Rentals – Reserve municipal buildings for your community, private, or nonprofit event.
- VT Secretary of State Municipal Division – Info on municipal government and local elections.
- Online Mapping– Identify parcel data in Montgomery or check out the GIS Viewer for data in all participating VT Towns:
- Register to Vote – Complete the Vermont voter registration process online or at our Town Office. For information about VT registration and whether you are eligible to vote in Montgomery click HERE
- My Voter Page – Find your registration, ballot status, polling locations, and more.
- “Citizen’s Guide to Town Meeting” – A guide to Vermont’s unique civic tradition.
- Vermont Election Results – Find primary and general election results as far back as 1789.
- Vital Records:
Dates to Remember & Additional Town Information
- Town Meeting Day occurs annually on the first Tuesday in March at the Town Hall. Our town meeting articles are voted “from the floor” during the meeting.
- View all Town Meeting documents.
- Montgomery Elementary, which is part of the Northern Mountain Valley Unified Union School District, conducts district business and budget approval by Australian ballot method on Town Meeting day.
- Local Boards & Commissions: Looking for Agendas & Meeting Minutes? Click HERE to check out the latest from your local Selectboard and more. Want to receive daily or weekly email updates when public documents become available? Sign up HERE or visit the Contact page of our website for more information about how to stay in touch.
- Dog Licenses: Due Annually by April 1st. Need to register your dog? Fill out our Dog Registration Form.
- Elections: Physical copies of Election notices are posted in the Town Clerk’s office, at the Public Safety Building, the Village Post Office, and online prior to all elections. Documents that are posted are as follows:
- Warnings/Notice to Voters.
- Voter checklists.
- Sample ballots (if applicable).
- Find election-related files on the Public Documents page under the Government tab.