Reserve Public Property

  • Town Office Closed April 30th & May 1st-Elections

    The Town Office will be closed on Tuesday 4/30/24 as office staff will be at Town Hall conducting an Election for the NMVUUSD Budget Re-Vote. Town Offices will be closed the day following the election (5/1/24) for mandated reporting & post-election procedures. Click here for further details

  • Permit Notice

    A decision has been issued by the Zoning Administrator for the follow permits Thompson/Himes and Crowley

The town has three public spaces that anyone may reserve on a first come first serve basis:

  • Municipal uses such as Town Meeting, regularly scheduled Board/Committee meetings, or Emergency Management operations will take precedence over all such requests or reservations.
  • The fee schedule(s) can be found under Appendix A for the PSB Conference Room. The intent of the fee schedule is to help defray the cost incurred over and above the normal usage of these facilities.
  • Use of the Town Common, covered bridges, or town highways by anyone is free but must be approved by the Selectboard prior to usage.
  • For more information about building use, capacity, and applicable fees please review our Municipal Buildings & Facilities Policy.

Available Spaces

Conference RoomMake reservations with the Town Clerk:

Public Safety Building
86 Mountain Rd. / Route 242
Montgomery Center, VT 05471
Get directions

The Public Safety Building has one conference room open to reservations best suited to small groups (35 or less). Make reservations with the Town Clerk.

Town Hall– Make reservations with:

Montgomery Town Hall
57 Main Street / Route 118
Montgomery Center, VT 05471
Get directions

The Town Hall (also known as the Grange) is a historic meeting hall in Montgomery Center best suited for concerts, plays, catered dinners (caterers must provide their own means of refrigeration/heating sources for food consumption), large meetings, private receptions, light recreational games, or exercise classes. Max capacity 200 people. Make reservations with the Town Hall Committee. Please email:

If you have questions about the Hall please reach out to the Committee at:

Recreation Center Pavilion– Please call Karen Frascella to make a reservation: (802) 326-4581

Montgomery Recreation Center
204 North Main Street / Route 118
Montgomery Center, VT 05471
Get directions

The Pavilion at the town recreation center is great for outdoor events and parties. Please call Karen Frascella at Montgomery Properties to make a reservation: (802) 326-4581.

  • There is no fee for residents or non profits but there is a damage deposit of $100 required. Montgomery Properties will check the date for you, fill you in on the procedures, and ask you to fill out an application.
  • If your group is over 50 people you are expected to rent an additional portalet. We also ask that you take out any trash, recycling/returnables, and clean up after your event.