Some public meetings have an in-person component. Before attending, please review the Re-Opening Plan for health & safety information.
- VT Department of Health – Safety guidelines, frequently asked questions, and health data.
- “What You Need to Know Now” – The state health department’s COVID knowledge-base and help center.
- Governor Phil Scott’s Office – Coronavirus response information and executive orders.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Federal coronavirus information.
- World Health Organization – Information and guidance regarding the current outbreak of COVID-19, including daily situation reports with international infection numbers.
Make a Vaccine Appointment
- VT Department of Health – All Vermont residents age 16 and older are eligible to be vaccinated.
- “Where to Get Tested” – Find a COVID testing site and schedule an appointment.
- VT Department of Labor – File for unemployment benefits.
- COVID-19 & Unemployment – Frequently asked questions and other resources about UI during the pandemic.
Children & Families
- Department of Children and Families – Learn more about available services, resources, and the impacts of COVID-19.