The Town of Montgomery is seeking a motivated individual for full time employment as a Road Maintenance Worker.
- Individual must hold a current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum starting rate at $19.00/hr — pay scale commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance benefits included.
- Experience with winter roads maintenance, grading, and /or mechanical abilities highly desirable.
Applications accepted until vacancy is filled. Open interviews subject to on-the-spot hiring. Please submit your application and resume with references to the Montgomery Town Clerk.
- Notice of Vacancy – Road Maintenance Worker 3/12/21
- Notice of Vacancy – Road Maintenance Worker 3-12-21.pdf
Please send paperwork to: P.O. Box 356, Montgomery Center, VT 05471. You may also submit documents electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our Town Office outdoor Dropbox (mounted on the left hand side of the front door at 86 Mountain Road).
— Montgomery Selectboard
Questions? Please call Road Commissioner Mark Brouillette at 802-309-8574