Streetscape Public Hearing Notice 10-16-23
Join the Montgomery Selectboard on 10-16-2023 at the Town Hall for a Public Informational Meeting & Project Update
Public Hearing Notice 9-28-23
The Zoning Administrator has issued a Notice of Public Hearing – Development Review Board – Chaffee, Netski & Rhodin
Important dates are coming up:
- Town Meeting Day: March 7th 2023, to be conducted as a regular floor vote for Town business at 57 Main Street – Town Hall at 9:00AM.
- Town Reports will be available soon (around Feb 20th). Pickup a physical copy or view it online to read up on proposed budgets, department information, town updates and much more! (Copies will be available at the Town Office, School, Library, and our website.)
- Also on Town Meeting Day: There will be regular polling hours for the Annual School District ballot and a Special Northwest Solid Waste District Ballot. Polls will open at 10:00am and close at 7:00pm.
- School District & NW Solid Waste Ballots will be available for absentee voting starting today February 15th.
- View Warnings/Sample Ballots/Voting Info on our website or on the bulletin boards at the Town Office, PSB, Village Post Office, Sylvester’s, and Jolley.