Taxes are due Friday November 10th 2023 by 4:00pm!
Important things to remember:
- Our offices will hold extended Friday hours on November 10th from 9a-4p for the collection of Taxes.
- You can stop by the office Monday-Friday in advance of the deadline to drop off a tax payment. To view our office hours click HERE. If you are unable to stop by during open hours you can submit your payment into the Town Office Dropbox to the left of the front door up until the deadline at 4pm Nov 10th. The office Dropbox will be checked at 4pm sharp!
- You can also pay taxes online via our MuniciPay Portal! In addition to offering a Credit Card option you can now choose to select “E-Check” for a flat $1.50 fee. Simply enter your routing and checking information through the secure portal to process it directly from your bank account. Click HERE to pay online.
- If you choose to mail your payment please leave yourself plenty of time for USPS to deliver prior to the deadline to ensure we receive your payment on Nov 10th by 4pm. We do not accept postmarks or postdated checks.
- All payments received after the 4pm deadline on Nov 10th will be delinquent and assessed penalty/interest [ Penalty: 8% (one-time fee) & Interest: 1% (per month) ]
- We also offer an ACH option if you wish to have your balance automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the due date. Once you sign up for an ACH Agreement your payment plan remains in effect each year unless or until you revoke the agreement in writing. Forms available on our website HERE